Tuesday, 1 November 2011

I say, old chap, it's Movember

"Is that why the ladies keep taking their clothes off at me?"

"Yes, they really can't get enough of a good lip-weasel. On top of all the dashing manliness a 'mo imparts, they know you're a caring and sensitive type who supports men's cancer charities."

"Men's what?"

"Oh dear. Take a peep at the official Movember website, old man. Everything you need to know about the campaign is there."

"And the ladies love it?"

"Oh yes, sends 'em absolutely potty."

"Fantastic!"

4 comments :

  1. Mr Cottage is taking part - I'm wondering if he'll be going for a Poirot or a Magnum?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as it's not a Ron Jeremy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron Jeremy!!!!! Lol!!

    I've tried to persuade Husband to grow a Lemmy 'Motorhead' Kilminster style 'tache for Movember, but he's having none of it. Shame really, as he grew one before and it suited him. Now, if I was a bloke, I like to think that I would be very experimental with my facial hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only know one chap doing this, Lord C wouldn't. I can't wait to see it at the end! He is going for handlebars.

    ReplyDelete