Spiffing! [radio]


I was very busy over the weekend – I had two books to review so I could hand in the reviews this morning – so I completely missed the fact that there is another Miss Marple series on Radio 4 Extra (nee 7) this week. It's Nemesis, and I'm never sure if that or Sleeping Murder is my favourite. Even better, between 8:45 and 9 each evening they are broadcasting an episode of Dick Barton: Special Agent. It's not the immediately post-war series, but one from the 1970s. However, it is set in the 1940s and tonight's episode did not disappoint. It sounds as though they must have remade the very first series as Jock does not appear, and it begins with Dick and Snowy trying to decide what they should do now the war is over.

In other news, my clumsy one-eyed cat broke one of my favourite mugs jumping on my bedside table. Augh! And I can't find one like it on the internet at all. I still have another mug I like, but this one was a present from my mum and somehow tea always tasted good from it. It's a good job I love that animal…

Comments

Popular Posts